Re: [OM] Lenoid Meteor Storm/Shower pic

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenoid Meteor Storm/Shower pic
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:22:46 -0800 (PST)
Dick, I've had a chance to check out other Leonid
photos and yours is simply the best. I did manage to
take some shots with a 24/2 lens but it seems to have
been a bit out of focus. I haven't processed the
16/3.5 shots yet but from the looks of the 24mm shots,
there won't be enough light to expose the Fuji 800
that I used. The star trails should be nice however.

Warren

--- dtlocke <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Check out:
>
> http://www.flex.net/~dtlocke/astrophoto/leonid.htm