[OM] Follow-up: Tamron 80-200/2.8

Subject: [OM] Follow-up: Tamron 80-200/2.8
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:46:03 +0100
I finally picked up the 80-200/2.8 and matching 2x converter today, and I must say this turned out to be my best deal in a long time. The zoom was reported to be very loose, but I can only make it slide by itself by shaking the whole lens. Obviously, this is not something I do with the lens on a tripod, and if using it handheld I will <duh!> hold the zoom ring in place. Everything else was just as described, close to perfect cosmetic condition.
Thanks for all input in the previous thread about this lens.

Regards,
Thomas Bryhn