Re: [OM] Follow-up: Tamron 80-200/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Follow-up: Tamron 80-200/2.8
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:46:06 +0100
Tillykke Thomas!

Sounds like you got a great buy there.

Med venlig hilsen,
Roger Key

I finally picked up the 80-200/2.8 and matching 2x converter today, and I
must say this turned out to be my best deal in a long time. The zoom was
reported to be very loose, but I can only make it slide by itself by
shaking the whole lens. Obviously, this is not something I do with the lens
on a tripod, and if using it handheld I will <duh!> hold the zoom ring in
place. Everything else was just as described, close to perfect cosmetic
condition.
Thanks for all input in the previous thread about this lens.

Regards,
Thomas Bryhn