Re: [OM] Extension Tube 25 worth

Subject: Re: [OM] Extension Tube 25 worth
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:32:24 -0500
On Tuesday, November 20, 2001 at 22:17, Michael S. Williamson
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "[OM] Extension Tube 25 worth" saying:

> What's a NIB Olympus Extension Tube 25 (non-automatic) worth
these days?
> KEH has an "excellent" one for $19, I see.  I really want an
automatic
> Olympus 25, but I'm getting the feeling that it isn't meant to be.  A
few
> months back I grabbed a 25 off eBay as a $50 BIN.  It  was about 30
seconds
> after I clicked BIN that the "Hey, was that an automatic?" thought
occured
> to me.  As you might surmise, it was a manual.  A few weeks ago, I
did it
> again with another BIN, but this time the auction title said Automatic.

Just ask them to fix it...

tOM
------------------- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ottawa-photo-clubs
tOM A. Trottier,        ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115    N45.412 W75.714
To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for
adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different
amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic
aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I
confess, absurd in the highest degree.  --Charles Darwin