Re: [OM] [OT]Vuescan novice question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Vuescan novice question
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:27:49 -0500
Cc: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
If one of the "Output to xxx" checkboxes on the Files tab is checked, that file is written to the disk in the directory specified by "Default Folder". Every time you Press "Scan" or "Scan Mem" the program writes out a file to the disk if directed to by the "Output to" checkboxes. To tweak multiple versions before writing the file, uncheck all the "Output to" boxes for tiff, jpg, and index. The scan will then only output to the view window (set by "Output to window"). Get the result you like. Then re-check the "Output to xxx" you want.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.