Re: [OM] An OM Epiphany

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM Epiphany
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:02:34 EST
Jim, Your posts need to be screened by ZA.  They make us all a little crazy.
The possibilities you suggest with this lens are the kind of thing that makes
us start slipping off the wagon.  Guess if the truth was known I really
haven't been on the wagon.  I just wave as it goes by.  We can all now look
forward to Tom posting images and painting such glorious pictures of the
versatility of this lens.  Maybe if you guys would just put something like
the Surgeon Generals warning in the title of any post about the 24 mm shift
we might be a little safer.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Bill Barber