Re: [OM] OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:26:52 -0500

Other than that, I apologize profusely for posting private business on the list
-- it was in all honesty a mistake which I have tried to avoid in the past and
hope it will never happen again.

(Reminds me of the time my sister accidentally hit the "reply to all" key when
sending someone a nasty note about her father-in-law....)

I know of a former minister who wrote an email to his girlfriend but somehow addressed and sent it to his wife. :-)

Gregg