[OM] FS OM10 kit

Subject: [OM] FS OM10 kit
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:04:22 -0800
Cleaning house to help offset the cost of a few new acquisitions.
Offering to the group first an OM10 kit. OM10 with a 35-70/4 made in
Japan zoom. Everready case with long snout for up to 105 (I think). Lens
hood and front cap attached by tether. In original box with foam.
Original sales receipt and brochures. Non Olympus flash. Camera shows
some signs of careful use. The box is not pristine but still in pretty
good shape. Asking $160 shipping included in the US, elsewhere at cost.
Insurance extra. Return privileges of course. Email questions. I also
have a few lenses and assessories but not sure which to sell and which
to keep so email your wants. Trades welcome.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West