Re: [OM] G20 Summit in Ottawa

Subject: Re: [OM] G20 Summit in Ottawa
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:26:03 +1100
The ideal for the situation if you're a participant and not an accredited
photojournalist - small, unobtrusive, AF, widish. Mju or Yashica T5 with
Fuji Press 800 would be good - quick, sharp and you can afford to lose it.
I took an EOS 620 beater into the scrum in Melbourne for those reasons.
Being festooned with big black beasts will get you into some places easier
but there are those on both sides who would assume that they're not yours
anyway but belong to your well insured employer - plus some don't seem to
like journalists for some strange reason.
AndrewF