Re: [OM] bad feedback = low price

Subject: Re: [OM] bad feedback = low price
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:50:37 +1100
It's a good example of check the feedback - 20 neg. in 331 and some
neutrals - most were for poor communication, not bad goods and three were
from one person. I think I'd take the chance on this basis. He's probably
just an incompetent businessman, rather than a shonk.
Of course - 'US bidders only!'  :)
AndrewF