[OM] HTG

Subject: [OM] HTG
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:13:52 -0500
A wish for a Happy Thanksgiving to all my American OM family members and
peace to all. I was happy to have my OM gear at tonight's family gathering.
Cramming 18 people around a table proved to be a difficult photographic
challenge for everyone in the room with their P&S wonderbricks. I simply
whipped out my 16/3.5  mounted on my OM-4Ti, placed it on the china cabinet,
set the timer and strolled back to my seat knowing a wonderful shot would
result.

I passed around the camera so that those who did not believe that they were
in the picture could have a look. Lots of oohs and aahs as they saw the
perspective of this wonderful lens.

At no time did it feel like an "old, forgotten and outdated" camera. I am
very pleased to have invested in this system which brings me great pleasure
every time I use it. I have yet to find another camera system that I would
trade for my gear. One guest even had an E-10 to my delight. Nice piece of
hardware, but I'm not ready to hang up film just yet. I am considering a
"supplemental" 4040 as a Christmas present. Does anyone have any comments on
this camera?

Regards,

Mike V. <><