RE: [OM] OM-2

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:25:30 -0000
John Mitchell asks

But where are the UK equivalents of John, Clint, and Ken ?  (from
reading
the list, it seems these 3 are US based).  It would be good to know
for
future reference ... :)
<<<<

I have used the Bristol end of Luton Camera Repair Services several
times and been very pleased. They are one of about 8 Oly-approved
repair agents in the UK. They do most stuff locally, some big stuff
(the monster lenses for example) has to go to their HQ in Luton.

Others have spoken favourably on here about some other Oly-approved
repairers - I think you'll find the list on Oly's UK website. The only
downside is that because they are Oly authorised, the prices are set
by Oly. But I wouldn't trust my OM gear to anyone else in the UK.

John