Re: [OM] Size!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Size!!
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:03:31 +0100
I was at Samy's picking up a bag for my OM..  I picked up a 6"x6"x6" bag.
The lady next to me, laughed and said, what the hell do you think you are
going to fit in that?  Your main camera body and a pack of gum?  What are
you going to do with the lenses??

Well...  Let's see.  I have a spare battery for my meter, spare batteries
for my flash, my flash, 3 lenses, and a microfiber lens cloth, my camera
body, and 4 extra rolls of film.. and my camera straps.  err... yeah, I
guess I won't be fitting much in there  :-)

Albert

Well, some ladies *do* think SIZE is important (booooh)

Henrik Dahl