Re: [OM] [OT]Vuescan novice question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Vuescan novice question
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:45:50 +0100
Yo,

on Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:47:59 +1100, andrew fildes wrote:

>(but does it HAVE to be c:\ something - I'm a Mac user. We're allergic to
>backslashes!)

Well, I don't know about the Mac version; we tried this on a PC. I think if
you leave the path away it will use whatever its default directory is, but
still assign consecutive numbers. There is no way for me to know whether the
Mac version will behave in the same way, though.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx