Re: [OM] 40mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] 40mm f2
From: "Titoy Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:48:06 +0800
Or theoretically its better to sell and unlock the lens liquiadation value
 supposedly above $ 400?) and buy better value alternatives i.e. a 35 mm F
2?

Snip

  "Someone who does
not own the lens might be better off with another option for less
money. Just my opinion.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California