Re: [OM] 40mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] 40mm f2
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:24:34 -0500
It seems there is indeed some mystique with this lens. Probably on the same
lines as the rest of the Zuiko line thus the many Zuikohaulics out there.
The one I have produced very nice shots using it up close and personal. Good
color rendition and sharp as far as my (inexperienced) eye could discern. It
was a delight to use and a great walk around lens, especially with the close
focus (almost macro) capability. Definitely a keeper.

Mike V. <><