RE: [OM] Trading etiquette?

Subject: RE: [OM] Trading etiquette?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:53:08 +0000
It is sad, but it is a case of the payment system ruining an otherwise well-sorted transaction. PayPal is run on terms that would be illegal in the UK. You don't know under what terms you are using the system until you have agreed to use it. I sympathise with the seller in this case... yes, I know I am boring everyone with my dislike of PayPal :>).

My tip: use BidPay, cash, electronic transfer or money order.

Chris