RE: [OM] Trading etiquette?

Subject: RE: [OM] Trading etiquette?
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:05:38 +1100
> Tom Scales [mailto:tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] strongarm-edited:
> First bad 'listmember' experience I've heard!

Hey, I'm as new as they come on this list, and made that
quite obvious with some glaringly "newbie" questions and
comments. :-)

...and yet, arising from my questions, I got a new focussing
screen for my new OM1 absolutely "free of charge" including
P&H. To lose the retail terminology, that is overwhelming
generosity in my book, which I hope I can offer others at
some time.

Bloody bonza bunch, you lot!

Oh, by the way, I showed horrendous direspect on the weekend
when I flung my OM1 off my shoulder and through the air onto
the hardwood floor. Everything still seems functional, though
that lens focussing ring left a nasty dent in my floor.
Cross-fingers all is ok (maybe my 50 1.4 lens elements were
poorly alligned, and I have done the "A" of a CLA for them <g>)

Cheers
Marc (thanking the the photoGods that it wasn't the Canon)
Sydney, Oz