Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/2.8
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:19:31 +1000
Hi Steve/everyone

What do you mean exactly when you say it didn't "stop down"

I've got a 2x tele cum macro that has a problem. Whenever I'm using it (either in 2x or macro mode) whenever I turn the aperture ring on my lens, it makes no difference to what the shutter-speed indication in the viewfinder says.

Cam/s works fine with all my other lenses/2x's. Just this one.

The 2x/macro is one of these that to use it as a macro, you have to unscrew the 2x lens from inside it, then it becomes the macro, (in conjunction with a regular lens)

Sounds like the same thing to me, but I guess I could be wrong. I'm sure this 2x/macro "used" to work fine. Don't know what happened to it.

Anybody got a clue?

Cheers

Chris Linek
The Snappy Australian