[OM] FS: Arca Swiss Ballhead, CF Gitzo Tripod & Accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: Arca Swiss Ballhead, CF Gitzo Tripod & Accessories
From: "John A. Prosper" <JAProsper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:40:17 -0800
Dear Zuikos & Zuikatitas:

I am parting with my ballhead, tripod & related accessories as they have not
getting much use for some time now and will not be used much for some time.

Arca Swiss Monoball B1 w/Quick Release Adapter
(No quick release plates included!)
(Recommend Really Right Stuff quick release plates.)
Supports up to 90 pounds.
Mint condition.
$350

Gitzo G1325 Mountaineer Mk2 Inter Pro Studex Performance Carbon Fiber Tripod
Legs
w/G349 Circular camera platform
(3 section legs & no column provides superior stability.)
Supports 26.6 pounds; spirit level.
Mint- condition.
$600

Gitzo G1321 Leveling Base for Gitzo Tripods 3, 4 &5
Supports 26.5 pounds; spirit level.
Aids in leveling tripod quickly for architecture, landscapes, portrait, etc.
Mint-
125

Gitzo Leg Protectors for Pro Studex Series
Provides cushion to protect hands from cold or protect shoulder when
carrying tripod.
Mint
$20

Gitzo G1586 All Weather Tripod Shoes (3 pcs)
Provides superior traction on snow.
New
$15

Please contact me privately if interested.

Regards,
John A. Prosper