Re: [OM] Bad sale list member

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad sale list member
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:09:39 -0800
Maybe this is simply my evening for being dense . . . how is everyone supposed to know who this bad person is unless you tell us? For that matter, how do we know he's a bad person without any details of the transaction?

If I've missed a bunch of posts relating to this matter please excuse me. Not trying to give you a hard time, I just don't understand.

Tris

I believe everyone should know who this person is, I sent an email asking to know for myself. Everyone I have dealt with on-list has been a very pleasant experience. It is a shame for someone on the list to act in such a way. To be done over by someone on evilbay is one thing, but to have a list member act in such a way is the worst. I appreciate everyone on the list, I truly enjoy this list and I have learned a lot since subscribing. It would be a real shame to see this list degrade with such a person involved. If it were just in error, that can be excused. But this sounds like someone trying to get over on a fellow list member. I am truly disgusted in this person and I hope everyone sees their way to letting this person know that this kind of behavior will not be excused, or excepted.

   Stepping off soapbox...

Good luck to everyone on their TOPE events, I look forward to seeing them all, as well as the Christmas exchange. Everyone keep up the good work. Have a happy and safe holiday season.

Smitty