[OM] Lots of OM stuff to sell

Subject: [OM] Lots of OM stuff to sell
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:11:20 -0600
I've decided to clear the shelves of quite a bit of equipment. I have more
than I can regularly use, so I'm going to sell some things.

The list is really too long to post, and I don't like being 'over the top
commercial', so if you have any interest, write me privately and I'll give
you the webpage link for list members (lower prices).

There is some nice stuff here, such as a 100/2, OM-1n, OM-2, OM-2n, 300/4.5,
35-105/3.5-4.5, 85-250/5, 35 Shift, just lots of nice things.

Sounds silly, but I am particularly 'flush' with Instruction Books and would
make good deals, below what I have them listed for.

Thanks,

Tom Scales