[OM] Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 with case for sale

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 with case for sale
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:02:44 -0500
Hey all....

        Time to purchase something new, so I have to rid myself of
something.

I have for sale a 35-70 f3.6 Zuiko zoom.  I find I never really use it
anymore.  I use my primes mainly.  In fact, the only zoom I really ever use
is the 75-150.

Anyway, the 3.6 is in really, really good shape.  Cosmetically, there is NO
paint missing.  It comes with original Olympus caps (front and back; front
was just replaced with a BRAND NEW Olympus cap), which are clean and have no
scratches.  For serial number lookers, it is 225332.  I will also include a
clean Hoya 55mm Skylight filter.  The lens comes with the original Olympus
case.  It is in perfect condition except that one of the rivets has popped
loose that holds the top on (there are 4 rivets, I think, so it really
doesn't affect operation).  The rivet is there, so you could fix it if you
were a tinkering type.

Mechanics are great as well.  There is no oil on the aperture blades, no
dust, on the elements and no scratching on the glass.  Focusing is not a
problem either.  Most importantly though, NO FUNGUS.

I think I would like to get $210 U.S. dollars for it + shipping.

See pics at (or I can email them):

http://pmbc_family.homestead.com/om.html

I also have for sale a new in box rubber Hoya 72mm adjustable lens hood.  I
had it for a mirror lens, which I got rid of and never used.  Asking $20
U.S. dollars.

I also have a set of 55mm close up filters by Berkeley (+1, +2, +4) in a
case.  Everything mint.  Asking $30 U.S. dollars.

You can see these items at (or I can email them):

http://pmbc_family.homestead.com/rail.html

Sorry for the long post, but I am running out of money and need to sell!!!!

Thanks for looking.  If interested, contact me off list.

Regards, and have a great week!!!
-Bill Clark