RE: [OM] the digest

Subject: RE: [OM] the digest
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:33:53 -0800
Thank you! I don't know why I couldn't find that myself. I've checked the appropriate boxes and all should be fine now.

My apologies to anyone on the list who's has to put up with garbage characters from me in the past. All should be well now.

Here's another question: Does anyone know where Windows XP keeps the Internet Explorer folder? I want to access this in order to arrange the icons in alphabetical order--an old IE problem that Microsoft has never bothered to address.

Re XP in general: is it just me, or is this OS have even more errors than 98 SE? It seems "stable" enough with regard to being able to recover afterward without taking down other apps and your net connection, but I'm getting lots of errors on this end, especially with IE v6.0. Just curious--there's nothing we can do about it, I realize.

Tris