(ot) IE v6.0 was RE: [OM] the digest

Subject: (ot) IE v6.0 was RE: [OM] the digest
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:29:56 -0800 (PST)
I hear IE 6.0 is a real dog of a program and if you
can you should downgrade to v5.5, which is very stable
on my win 98 box. Several hallmates and aquaitances on
campus who upgraded to v6.0 have had no end of
problems. Win XP is supposedly quite stable but I
haven't seen it in action enough so I can't comment.

Mark Lloyd