RE: [OM] List member's good graces

Subject: RE: [OM] List member's good graces
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:53:19 +1100
> > Barry B. Bean [mailto:bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> >
> > You're probably fine. My OM-1 and OM-10 have been bashed against
> > cliffs, stuffed in backpacks, left in cars, and generally abused for
> > 20+ years, and they're still in great shape.

> Winsor Crosby [mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx replied
> Sounds like e*ay, "like new in box" to me.  ;-)

So,

OM1 - Excellent++ condition, polished wood-grain base plate.
      Completely inertia tested. Brand new focussing screen

Seriously, thanks for the reassurances. Like I mention,
the same thing with my Canon EOS would have been....well, I
shudder to think (not having their better built body or
lenses).

It also got caught in a rainstorm last weekend, and me with
a foot too sore to run on. It was/is fine.

Truly, I *do* treat my gear with respect - these are
anomolies. Please don't take them away from me <grin>

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz