Re: [OM] Cross screen filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Cross screen filter
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:17:31 +1000
Hi John,
As most people have replied, the cross screen filter is used to get a star
effect from lights... but one of our professional photographers from our
local camera club uses one regularly for portrait shots to slightly soften
the face. I have used this filter myself for this very purpose and it works
extremely effectively. The last thing you want from an ultra sharp Zuiko
lens is all the nooks and crannies of some ones face. I hope this helps
Cheers Adam