RE: [OM] Om-2000 no longer available??

Subject: RE: [OM] Om-2000 no longer available??
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:49:52 -0000
C'mon people, it can't be beyond the technical genius of people here to
build a Digital Back for the OM range ?  If we all pooled our knowledge ?
(Ok, so I'm sitting around bored now I'm redundant !)

But seriously, after my email regarding CCD's the other day I received a
VERY detailed, very technical response from Tim Hughes (I think he sent it
here too).  I thought I knew a bit about CCD's, but he knows WAY more !!
With all our combined knowledge, surely we could come up with something ?  I
know it would be difficult with most of you being "Stateside", but I for one
would be interested / willing to help out as necessary with such a venture

If Olympus themselves aren't going to do it, then maybe someone with the
necessary vision should (ie all of us !).

Just a thought.  Crazy I'm sure, but there you go.

Jon