Re: [OM] Advising students

Subject: Re: [OM] Advising students
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:23:03 -0800
Barry,

A N*kon FM3A would be my choice.  It struck me how when it was
introduced that the specifications read like an OM-2. Continuing the
analogy, the FM2 is comparable to an improved OM-1. You could also plan
on purchasing an AF body at some point, and preserve your investment in
lenses.  The FM-10 is basically the OM-2000 with a different lens mount.

I love my OMs, but I don't know if I could (in good conscience)
recommend them to the "Average Person".

Bill Stanke