[OM] part 3

Subject: [OM] part 3
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:02:31 -0800 (PST)
Oh, and did I mention?

My OM-2S, OM-4 and IS-3 all performed perfectly all week and
never ate a single battery even with the cold weather.

Take THAT you nattering nabobs of battery eating negativism!

Hey, our first night was spent camping in Cades Cove.  That
evening we had multiple deer wandering through our campsite less
than 20 feet from us.  I shot a few flash pictures with the
IS-3.  Just aimed (prezoomed to what I thought would be an
appropriate focal length) the camera at the deer, pressed the
shutter halfway and a nice red grid would appear on the deer and
it would focus instantly.  Too dark to even look through the
viewfinder.  Just "point and shoot".

Wonderbricks do have their place.

AG-(sometimes AF)-Schnozz