Re: [OM] OM2? 2N? 2SP?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2? 2N? 2SP?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:04:51 -0800
If it were me I would go with a OM-2 or OM-2n. IMO they are more
reliable than the 2s. The 2s is a nice camera, but I prefer the spot
metering mode of the 4 and have had better reliablilty with the 2n.
Especially in cold weather. I suppose it depends on what you are looking
for out of the camera, but if you want it as a 'back up' for 5the OM4 I
would do a 2n or even a 1.

Jim Couch