Re: [OM] part 3

Subject: Re: [OM] part 3
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:21:55 +0000

Ken N wrote:

> Hey, our first night was spent camping in Cades Cove.

Ken, I didn't have a problem with you telling everyone about
Gatlinburg....but now you've gone to far. Cades Cove is supposed to be a
secret, that info stays inside Tennessee, didn't you see the
non-disclosure instructions when you entered? You should see it in the
spring when the dogwoods are in bloom and the whitetail bucks are in
velvet. One of the prettiest places in the state, I hope you enjoyed it.

later,
mike m.