Re: [OM] Bellows Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows Question
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:51:34 -0500
If he is using the bellows he won't need to reverse the lens. Use a 50mm or 100mm on the bellows; it will work fine. There is a difference between a flat field bellows lens and a normal lens, but the difference is not so great that good pictures can't be taken with a bellows and a normal lens.

Allan