Re: [OM] Good price for an IS-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Good price for an IS-3
From: "Jeffrey R. Keller" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:46:01 -0800
They seem to be selling for a little over $200 on eBay. But if you watch
carefully you can get some good deals on people converting to digital and
selling off their sets. I picked up an IS-3, B-300, Macro, & remote for
$300. Another list member got a different mix of lenses but got a similar
"discount". I just picked up another B-300, B-28, & macro for $110.
Good luck,
-jeff