Re: [OM] An off-the-wall idea

Subject: Re: [OM] An off-the-wall idea
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:31:32 -0500
   Thats a great idea but it would take a huge amount of money. If
Olympus agreed to something like that it is probably because they figure
it is not viable. The bean counters at Olympus may be open to the idea at
this time because of the move to digital. I guess it all depends on the
selling price. I think a few people would have to quit their regular