Re: [OM] OM-3 kit

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 kit
From: gwsears@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:02:12 -0500
Well, looks like the cat's outta the bag now. Been waiting for this
one to be announced to the list. Quess the 40 or 50 of us that have
snipes set would have rather kept this one quiet. It also was funny
to me to see the equipment go up for sale by list members about
the same time that this OM-3 outfit first appeared on e*ay about
three days ago. Making room in the bag i guess. :)  This should be
interesting toward the end as his BIN price seems a bit high. <G>

GeoW