[OM] Bellow help-thanks and looking for one

Subject: [OM] Bellow help-thanks and looking for one
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:01:09 -0500
Thanks to all who gave my dad advice (through me) on just using standard
lenses on a bellows.

I cannot guarantee a sale, but he wants a bellows.  Does anyone have one for
sale?  Knowing him, it will have to be as close to mint as possible.  As I
said, I cannot guarantee a sale, but with email it is easy to send pics of
one or to describe it.  Contact me off list if you want.

Thanks,
-Bill