Re: [OM] Olympus OM 4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM 4T
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:23:52 -0800
The 4T does not have the battery drain problems of the orginal 4.
Turning the dial to the manual 60 or B makes no difference in residual
drain or either camera BTW. What it does do is insure that the camera
will not get turned on if there is pressure against the shutter release.
Makes sense to do so if the camera is shipped with batteries installed.

Jim Couch