RE: [OM] OM Insurance Replacement

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Insurance Replacement
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:36:17 -0500
Funny you should mention Nikon.  Last week I went to try out the FM3A, the
newest manual from Nikon.  You know, there is no power switch!!!  You have
to keep the film advance lever cocked out a bit, which is an eye poker.  Why
would they design it this way?  It is not a bad camera though.  Nikon never
seems willing to go the extra little bit to get a really good camera out.
The FM3a with a power switch, mirror lockup, and the ability to use more
than 3 focusing screens would make a great camera.  But alas, the current
one still cannot compare to my OM1n.

-Bill