RE: Re: [OM] OM Insurance

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] OM Insurance
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:07:46 -0500
Bill,
 you may be able to help me out.  I just tried to insure my video equipment and
OM equipment through my insurance (State Farm), but they refused because I sell
some stock photography and also do some travel writing.  They consider me
professional even though I don't earn my primary income from my photography. Do
you have any suggestions for companies that would be willing to insure my
equipment for domestic as well as international travel (about $7500 worth)?
Reply off-list if you wish!

Jim Caldwell