RE: [OM] Xmas Exchange

Subject: RE: [OM] Xmas Exchange
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:08:06 +0100
Hi,

>> As you're undoubtedly aware, Belgium is bilingual (Flemish/Welsh(SP))
> Welsh, huh? Useful to know if you want to send something to
> Llanfairpwllgwyngylgogerichwyndrobilllantisiliogogogoch (near Antwerp).

Hehehe, yeah, yeah, I know, I mixed Welsh and Walloon up. I _am_ aware that
Welsh is what is spoken in Wales, dunno how I managed to mix them up,
probably becaus the Dutch word for Walloon is "Waals", which sounds a bit
like the English word "Welsh", either way, I messed up :0

Cheers!
Olafo -CRWYCH- (probably Welsh for Enschede ;) )