Re: [OM] OM2 problem- Help!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 problem- Help!!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:09:16 EST
Try new batteries. Even batteries that you may have lying around the closet
and are still in the package and 'test' fine can be too weak. Buy a brand new
set from a store (that has a good business so they're not old right from the
store, which can happen.) Fixed this problem for me every time.

George S.