RE: [OM] The Return of the Schnozz, part 2

Subject: RE: [OM] The Return of the Schnozz, part 2
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:00:59 -0500
Ahh, the Great Smokey Mountains.  Spent many a summer running around in that
area.  Sorry to hear about the camping & fires but I can understand; my
uncle used to be chief in the volunteer fire department in Sevierville and I
can remember pictures and stories about fires out of control in the area.

Now you've done it: I'm sure I've got a ton of pictures from Cades Cove
(from *before* it became a race-track) and now I have to go looking for
them.  Got some with a black bear, if I remember.  Always plenty of deer!