Re: [OM] Olympus shift lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus shift lens
From: Adi Soon <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:35:48 +0800

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on to my friend.

Anyhow, large format is a little too much for him. He merely requires pictures for reference. You know the kind where if he sees an interesting building, he'll pull out his camera and take a picture, rather than detailed meticulous preparation as large format would entail. Anyway since he already has an OM1, the 35mm shift will meet his needs perfectly.

--adi