Re: [OM] Olympus shift lens - Zoerk

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus shift lens - Zoerk
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:57:43 +1100
24m medium format - now there's an idea. There's the Hassy/Zeiss 38mm, but
that's pricey. No, it is a problem but I've got Mamiya 50mm and 75mm MF
lenses that didn't cost a fortune and they're in the shift range (as in
Canon TSE lenses). Unfortunately they're Press/Universal mount and Zork
don't do that as standard. A Bronica or Mamiya 645 lens in the 40mm area
isn't too expensive though. It's mainly for people who already have an MF
system as well and want to play games.
AndrewF