RE: [OM] Can you identify this camera?

Subject: RE: [OM] Can you identify this camera?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 02:33:11 -0800
If they're listed in the Olympus section, complain to Ebay. It's against
Ebay policy to list things in the improper heading like that, especially if
there's a chance of buyers being easily confused or misled. Multiple
violations of that policy, when the vendor has been warned, can result in
termination of their account.

I've complained in the past about a vendor (of lots of miscellaneous cheap
junk) who insists on listing them in the Olympus section. Ebay has quite
promptly moved them where they belong whenever I have complained. Takes them
a day or two to accomplish, sometimes, but it gets done. They seem to
respond faster if they get multiple complaints, also.

---
Scott Gomez