[OM] who's shootin the two eclipses in Dec 2001?

Subject: [OM] who's shootin the two eclipses in Dec 2001?
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 14:43:57 -0800
ok, who in the US is gonna be taking photos of the annular solar (200bsc from
S. Cal) on Dec 14, and the lunar on Dec. 30, visible ALL of
USA? if anyone in my area (So. Cal) is up for it, lemme know! if i can't borrow
the C8 (w/ solar filter) then I'll have to ride shotgun on someone
else's scope! clear skies!

/A/S
--
dum spiro, spero