[OM] Problem with M15v control pack

Subject: [OM] Problem with M15v control pack
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:03:19 EST
I just purchased an M.15V control pack 1 which came with a fresh battery pack
that needed to be installed. I followed the instructions at Scott Gomez's
site and the FAQ, and everything went pretty smooth. I closed up the pack and
plugged in the charger for an overnight charge, as recommended.

In the morning I detached the charger and pressed the check button and got a
steady red glow. Sounds good, right? When I attached the pack to my new MD2
it fired about 10 shots (on an OM-2n) before it started to slow noticeably.
after about 25 shots it was dead, just groaning and not firing.

After a 4 hr charge the battery shows about 14.6 volts on my DVM. When it
stops firing its about 6v.

Any suggestions?

Paul Schings