Re: [OM] Don't clean like this

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't clean like this
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:27:38 -0800
Jim,

The walnut shell mixture is available anywhere that sells ammunition
reloading supplies.  After de-priming the spent cartridges, you would
put the brass in a tumbling machine, along with a quantity of the walnut
shell medium.  The brass comes out shiny and new!  Next, you measure the
case for overall length, and check the neck of the cartridge for
thickness.  The case may have to be trimmed, and/or the neck reamed to
specs.  And then...

Opps! Off-topic!  Okay, try this, after stripping the leatherette from
the body, place the OM in the tumbling machine along with a quantity of
walnut shell medium...

Bill Stanke