Re: [OM] How to open a T20 connector?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to open a T20 connector?
From: Frieder Faig <ff_1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:11:20 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 12:04:48PM +0100, Frank van Lindert wrote:
> You will first have to remove the name plate (glued, a little solvent
> will help) and then you will see a screw...

Thanks for all the info. After knowing how it works, it was a quick fix.
Removing the glued plates (name side and around the 'port'). Three screws
unmounted,
and I could open the connector. The foot for the flash is hold together with
four screws.
IŽve found two of them rattling in the inner side and one was loose. Refited
to their place
and closing the connector again wasn`t hard to do. Even the plates are still
holding with
the 'old' glue.

Frieder Faig.

P.S.: O.k. now let`s see, how two T18 work as twin 'combo' mounted in front
of a focusing rail.
... guess soon IŽll be looking for the short  TTL-chords. ;-) ...

http://www.gmx.net